January 19, 2018

NYX Cosmetics @ Sunway Pyramid

Yup, you read that right!!

NYX Cosmetics' third store opening is at Sunway Pyramid. Woo hoo!! I'm so excited. When I was in Houston, US I bought some NYX Cosmetics matte lip cream and until now, I still have it handy in my handbag coz I bring it everywhere and I wana re-purchase it at the opening haha

Are you as excited as me?
The store opening at Sunway Pyramid will be on 1st February 2018 (lucky all you KL people because it's a holiday!). You can queue from 8am and the ribbon cutting ceremony will be at 10am.


Follow NYX Professional Makeup Malaysia at @nyxcosmetics_my & like their FB Page! Screenshot this post and show it at counter, to receive an instore voucher of RM40 with minimum purchase of RM200 and a free mini lippie during the store opening! (Limited number of vouchers available)

Be among the FIRST 500 in queue to receive a MYSTERY GIFT and First 300 in queue will receive a lucky draw ticket with any purchase.

*Only on 1/02/18 at NYX Cosmetics Sunway Pyramid.
* NYX Malaysia reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions herein without prior notification

Good luck and see you there!

UPDATE: Opening Day

No comments:

Post a Comment