December 29, 2017

December- the end of 2017

It's the last month of the year. Wow, time really flies! Before we know it, 2017 is gone and we are welcoming 2018. Still managed to cram more food into my tummy for the end of the year hehe

Back at Tiger Tiger Sunway.

Nasi Lemak Volcano. Super filling!

Indomie with buttermilk chicken. This is more for me because I couldn't finish Volcano by myself haha

Rose

Nasi Lemak at Serai, Empire Shopping Gallery

Hot wings at Empire also. This was really yummy. If I am not that hungry, I would just buy wings for my meal hehe

Watermelon coconut drink from Hui Lau Shan. Their new selections look good and taste good.

Street Churros. A bit disappointing.

Kim Gary. Was craving for some cheesy baked stuffs and ended up here. Yums!

Haraju Cube. Not as good as last time.

Was really craving for some crab curry and managed to wallop one big plate at Pelita, Jalan Ampang HAHA...Oh it was soo good. Went back with a happy stomach =)

Firm's Christmas party at Cork's Out TTDI.

Chicken chop.

Pasta.

Salmon Bruschetta.

BBQ dinner with friends.


Ooh lala the lamb was so good!


Secret santa gifts!

Dinner at Busaba Thai, Sunway.

This Lychee Mint was very refreshing.

Sago appetizer.

Mmm...Pad Thai is something I would come back for.

Tom Yam

Duck meat.

Stuffed crab!! Was sooo full with so much good food!

Caught Jumanji and it was not as scary as the original movie. This version was more laid back, funny and more for kids. But nevertheless, still enjoyed it.

Managed to catch a glimpse of Santa this Christmas as well hehe

At KLCC and this year the decorations in most of the shopping malls were very beautiful.

Christmas nails!

My toe nails were a matte sweet pink colour which I am obsessed with.

Christmas day! Dress from Zalora as a gift from the BFF <3

I had a fabulous Christmas and will be welcoming 2018 with an open heart to new adventures next year.

Here's wishing all of you a Happy New Year and may all your resolutions be fulfilled =)

No comments:

Post a Comment