May 12, 2017

Skin Aqua Super Moisturizing Sunscreen

I was so so glad to have received this just the day before I flew for my vacation to the States.

This was my skin's life saver!!!

I almost forgot to put this into my luggage but lucky lucky me, in the very last minute I popped this into my bag. Boy, was I fortunate to have this during my travels.

I totally didn't expect the weather in Houston and Los Angeles to be really cold and dry. Blame google for it. I mean, of course I googled the weather and it lied! Reviews told me it would be humid in LA during this time around and that light clothes were okay for the weather. Lies I tell you! Never listening to the weather information anymore LOL

My clothes and skin were totally NOT prepared for the weather especially during night time. I was almost shivering one night til I couldn't walk. In the afternoon was okay until I went outdoor sightseeing and the breeze was soooo cooolldddd *grrrr* The weather as it is was fine but the wind was strong and cold like crazy.

Thank goodness, my Sunplay Skin Aqua Super Moisturizing Sunscreen came in handy to save my skin from drying and peeling.

First swatch and I knew this would be great for the weather.
It's so moisturizing in a non-greasy or creamy kinda way.

No matter what the weather is outside, applying sunscreen is a very important step to be included in your daily skincare routine whether it's hot and sunny in Malaysia or sunny and cold in other countries. The main benefit of sunscreen is that it acts as a protection against the harmful UV rays which penetrates your skin every time it is exposed to the sun. It also protects your skin from developing signs of aging and helps to prevent dark spots, dull and uneven skin tone.

Applied on my skin EVERYTIME I went out in the sun to protect my skin.
 The refreshing watery light texture enables the product to spread easily and absorb quickly into the skin.

Its quick absorption gives the application a weightless finish which allows the skin to breathe and leaves skin feeling comfortable. Because of its lightweight feel, this sunscreen is suitable for daily application, and even serves as a good makeup base.

Because I have oily skin, the non oily formula was the right formula for my skin and because it was also cold and dry outside in the States, it was the perfect match because it locks in moisture and prevents it from drying and peeling. I didn't bring lotion for my body and it started peeling that I had to use this sunscreen on my hands as well LOL *total skin saver*

Luckily, this sunscreen is formulated for both the face and body with strong sun protection of SPF 50+ PA++++ which effectively prevents damage to the skin caused by UV rays. It is gentle to the skin, allergy tested and free from colorant, fragrance and mineral oil.
After a day's out my skin is still moisturised, non oily/greasy and lasted til the night.

It is formulated with 4 highly moisturising ingredients namely:
-Super Hyaluronic Acid
-Nano Hyaluronic Acid
-Amino Acid
-Collagen

These provide the skin with instant moisture and long hours of hydration.

Not only was it good during the dry weather in the States, it was also great during the hot, sunny and humid days in Malaysia. As mentioned, its watery texture makes my skin non oily throughout the day and was very happy it suited my skin well. I always stick to moisturising but lightweight sunscreen and I found the right one!

Thank you for protecting my skin <3

Sunplay Skin Aqua Super Moisturizing Sunscreen is available exclusively at Watsons nationwide for RM55.90

No comments:

Post a Comment