March 10, 2017

Huawei P9 lite

I got a new phone!! =)

Yeap as the heading states, it's the Huawei P9 lite.

The lite version differs from the P9 in the price. Other than that, it doesn't make much difference to me. The P9 lite is cheaper and to me it is very good value for money!

My previous Samsung Galaxy S5 was the IT thing at that time. However, as time passes, the battery life sucks and the camera suddenly decides to be faulty. I'm gona ban Samsung for the time being. Hence, the change to Huawei. 
Huawei P9 Lite in gold.

The phone size as usual is a bit too big for my liking. Nothing beats the Iphone SE =)

However, luckily it's not heavy. It's quite light and handy.



HD and bright and vibrant. Screen quality is great!


The back of the phone has the fingerprint sensor. So, you can just touch the sensor and your phone will immediately unlock. It's actually very convenient and it detects your fingerprint quite fast. This is actually the best feature haha


In my box, they gave me a free cover as well! Well, free stuff is good stuff haha

These are the specs:

Weight: 147g
Dimensions: 146.8 x 72.6 x 7.5mm
OS: Android 6
Screen size: 5.2-inch
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
CPU: Kirin 650
RAM: 3GB
Storage: 16GB
Battery: 3,000mAh
Rear camera: 13MP
Front camera: 8MP

This is an Android phone so the system is pretty much like the previous Samsung.

Although with a 16GB internal storage, it is expandable via microSD to 128GB. I did insert a microSD so to me, this budget phone is as good as any other phone, in terms of memory, camera, performance and battery life.

It looks pretty much basic but girls would lurvveee the camera!
Selfie is so much better with this phone hehe

 Yeap, adjusted the beauty filter with the Huawei camera and no filter app needed hehehe

Overall, I am quite impressed with this phone. Many are also impressed with this phone and were much recommended before this phone was bought. If you're on a tight budget and is looking out for a good phone, you might consider looking into this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment