August 22, 2016

Amara Sanctuary of Beauty & Wellness

Amara, located in the heart of the busy Sri Petaling is a beauty haven for women! 
Their beauty therapists are a class above the rest, a haven where your beauty and relaxation needs will be well taken care of.  It has 2 floors and a huge cozy place for all your beauty needs. 

They provide beauty services such as warm oil massage, spa manicure & pedicure, facial, slimming, you name it!


From the moment I opened the doors into Amara, I was delighted at the huge place which was so comfortable and cozy.


The mani pedi place is also huge and it can accommodate a few people at one time.

The chairs were so comfy and everything was hygienic and clean, which is the most important to me.

My nails have been left abandoned for a few months as I did not have the time to care for it.
So, I decided to have my spa manicure and pedicure to beautify my hands and legs.

First of, pampering my hands first:

Scrub and massage. The beauty therapist was experienced and handled my hands with care.

Thereafter, lotion application and heat wrap therapy for the moisture to seep into skin.

Nails time!
Buff the nails for a square shape.

Cuticle pusher.

Cuticle removal.

Polish application.

Decided to be girly and went for pink!

In the meantime, my legs were soaked.

Then scrubbed and massaged.

Callous removal.

Lotion application and heat wrap therapy to moisturise skin.

\
Cuticle removal.

Polish application.

Finally, the end results:


Beautiful nails!
So pretty, can't stop admiring them hehe

It was so relaxing and I fell asleep at some point during the session especially with the soothing music in the background.
My hands and legs were smooth and moisturised and any dirt surrounding the skin has been scrubbed and cleaned. The beauty therapists were soft and gentle and were not rough. I can tell that the therapists were experienced and it made the session all the more relaxing.

Do take advantage of their August promotion with only RM138 for classic manicure with gel colour, nail art as well as classic pedicure!

Amara Sanctuary of Beauty & Wellness
103-1 Jalan Radin Bagus, 57000 Sri Petaling.

10AM-8PM daily (closed on Mondays)

 Call 010 408 4131 for bookings

No comments:

Post a Comment