September 11, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars review

I have never cried so much in a movie until I watched 'The Fault in Our Stars'.
My gosh, the amount of sadness is unbearable.




This is a story of two teens who are suffering from cancer but in the meantime they fell in love when they met in a support group. But this love story does not have a happy ending unfortunately ='(
I cried so much until I had trouble breathing. Just imagine the impact of this story. 

Better bring a box of tissue with you when you are watching this show especially towards the end. 


The last time I cried so much was also due to a similar movie about cancer.

My sister's keeper.


I just have a weak and a sympathetic heart for sick people. Death is such a sad sad thing because you are leaving people who loves you so much behind. The worst part is not death itself but knowing that your end is near and it's not much you could do because nearing the end, you are just too sick to do anything anymore.

I would never want to imagine this happening to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment